Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reflections



So far, writing the posts on this blog has taught me that writing everything that comes to mind does not apply in most cases. I have read multiple articles and journals to identify and interpret different systems. This blog is multimodal, as I have used visual and textual modes on my blog. As a blogger for this topic I have learnt that there are many issues that come with the new media. Publication ethics for one is ultimately important, as there is the dreaded copyright infringement. I have also learnt to pay attention in the details of the design of each of my blog posts, aligning them well and choosing the right visuals to go with the right text. Visuals play a big role in helping assist texts so adding them to spice up a certain part of the text is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment